June 30, 2016
At Southern Shutters, Shades and Blinds, we’re proud to be a local industry leader in window treatments. We’ve been providing Austin and the surrounding area with custom-fit shutters, shades and blinds since 1993. With factory-direct pricing, a limited lifetime transferrable warranty, no subcontractors, a dedicated repair department and more, we are proud to go above and beyond the norm in Austin window coverings. Keep reading to learn about what sets us apart, and about exclusive Southern Shutters specials for Austin!
Exclusive Specials for Our Wonderful Customers
We love our customers, and that’s why we are always happy to pass savings along to you. With factory-direct pricing and no middle man, we already offer the lowest prices in town — but customer specials make the deal even sweeter! This month, we are excited to offer 1/2 off all motorization products until July 31. Let us know you want to take advantage of this special opportunity before the end of the month. You’ll be so glad you did!
What Sets Us Apart From the Rest
With an expert team and the very best products made in Texas, by Texans, we know we offer something different than you’ll find anywhere else in our region. We’ve been active in the window covering industry, learning what works and what doesn’t, since 1993. Southern Shutters, Shades and Blinds is proud to be the only Austin-area window covering resource providing:
- A personalized, local experience — our products are made in Texas, by Texans
- Factory-direct pricing (no middle man)
- Shutters warrantied for the life of your home, from homeowner to homeowner, adding value to your home
- Exact trim and paint matching — not just “close enough”
- Lifetime re-stringing for Hunter Douglas shades in Austin (because we know they’re just that good)
- No subcontractors — we keep everything in-house for increased efficiency
- Dedicated arch department (arches are our specialty!)
- A dedicated repair department, too
Contact the Shutter Guys Today!
When you get in touch with Southern Shutters, Shades and Blinds, we’ll set you up with an in-home consultation to discuss what your home could benefit from the most. It’s a complimentary meeting, and your chance to discuss window treatments with an expert who knows what works in shutters, and what doesn’t. We’ll give you a quote and look forward to beginning your project as soon as possible!
Why don’t you contact the team at Southern Shutters, Shades and Blinds to get started on your new window treatments today? We can’t wait to help you enjoy all the benefits of a home with beautiful, custom shutters, shades or blinds.
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.