Texans have their own way of doing just about everything, even decorating their homes. When you think of Texas, you think of oversize, western, stars, and the red, white, and blue flag. Incorporating all of these factors can make redecorating your home in Texas style fun. A Texas style home will include rustic and ranch elements with natural colors to complement your red, white and blue accents. While Texas style works the best in a large space, it can be altered to fit any smaller space. With our multitude of color and style window treatment options, we can help you achieve the perfect look for your Texas styled home. Schedule your free in-home consultation today. Southern Shutters and Blinds is a Texas based full service window treatment manufacturer and installer, now proudly servicing customers throughout Texas including: Georgetown, Manor, Austin, San Antonio, Georgetown, Round Rock, Liberty Hill, and the surrounding communities.
Nine Texas Interior Design Tips
- Hang a Lone Star on the wall
- Pair white chairs with a wooden table
- Accentuate wood floors with cowhide
- Choose a soft, buttery flat wall color paint to give the walls a leather or limestone look
- Pair a large overstuffed leather couch with overstuffed leather or wool upholstered chairs
- Use throw pillows that have the Lone Star state symbol and colors
- Hang a large painting of a cattle drive with a large steer horn above the fireplace for a Texas style focal point
- Pair leather and Indian blanket pillows
- Choose a black iron chandelier with black iron candlesticks for a Texas style rustic look
Southern Shutters can fully customize the window treatments you want to fit the image of your Texas heritage. Our solid wood, hand-crafted, rustic designs will compliment the look and feel of the Texas lifestyle abode. To get started, you can schedule your free in-home consultation today. Southern Shutters and Blinds is a full service Texas based window treatment manufacturer and installer, now proudly servicing Texas families throughout Georgetown, Manor, Austin, San Antonio, Georgetown, Round Rock, Liberty Hill, and the neighboring areas.